Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm so excited...

and I just can't hide it!! (Sing it, Stacey)

I have an uber clean house, thanks to these bad boys.



I'm packing for our vacation home!!!



I'm so looking forward to getting out of this miserable heat, LOTS of family time, swimming, fishing, dirt bike riding, shopping, barbeques, softball games, even haircuts, dentist and eye doctor appointments! Civilization!! ;)


But most of all, I can't wait for...

It's my favorite holiday, BY FAR! I'm in the spirit already :)


And this little dude now:




Which is pretty darn exciting, too!!!!

6 month stats:

(Besides finding his voice, meaning squealing like a pig when he knows he should be quiet-such as during prayers, eating vegetables, rolling off the couch, and giving slobbery kisses like a pro, he's grown quite a bit, too!!)

Head circumference= 17.75 in, 75%
Weight=19.5 lbs, 75%
Length=28.75 in, above 100%
Weight for length= 30%

Happy holiday weekend!!

6 comments:

stacey said...

"I'm so scared" (Jesse Spano, in the greatest Saved by the Bell episode of all time)

Deidra said...

Hooray! I'm glad that softball is on the list.

I was going to paint my toenails very similar today. But I guess laziness and the pool got the best of me!

Can't wait to see your pretty face. (I was thinking today that I've played more softball this year than I did last year, since I don't really have friends on the sidelines to sit and chat with. And there aren't a million babies to babysit, either! Though I guess the latter was actually motivation to play!)

Ben and Camille said...

your little man is SO adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that a faux hawk?

Arti said...

I love the toes. I hope your 4th is fun. It's my favorite holiday too! And, I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. Wow! Hope your vacation was amazing!

Kym said...

Sure can't wait to see ya!!!!!! And, Evan is only 4 inches shorter than Riley!