Friday, April 16, 2010

To all of his adoring fans

There have been many a request for video of Evan laughing. Last night, he started pulling a fake coughing trick and thought it was so funny. So I tried my best to capture the moment, one handed, while still trying to keep the baby entertained. It may not be our best work (mine, as director, or Evan's, as star of the show.) He tends to be so entranced by the shininess that is the camera, it's hard to get him to act his happy self.

I have to add that this was right after I had changed his diaper and everything we were BOTH wearing. We had just gotten home from a primary presidency meeting with a member of the Bishopric, where Evan had pooed so much it came out the bottom of his pant leg, straight into my lap. He then proceeded to laugh and talk to the girl sitting next to us, while she gave the closing prayer. I think he thought she was playing peek a boo. These things probably contributed to why he was in such a laughing mood.

5 comments:

The Whipples said...

So cute! I love watching them learn and discover new things.

Kym said...

I think you need to bring that boy back to Utah so I can play with him!!! What a happy little dude! Love him to pieces!! Thanks for the video!

n8'swife said...

I love little baby laughs!! The exploding baby didn't faze N8 one bite. Unfortunately our babies tend to do it quite a bit!

Caranna said...

What a cutie!! I love it!

Reeders said...

What a cutie pants!!