Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hide your daughters

 It happened. Evan's hair at church today was so utterly ridiculous, that even I couldn't handle how long it was. And that's saying a lot, since Nate has wanted Evan's hair cut for months now, but I've always protested. I thought he looked so cute; I loved his long locks. I had been wanting to wait until our families saw him at Christmas and he turned 1 to cut it, but it was seriously unreal. See for yourself.



 It's only been an hour, and looking at these pictures I already miss it. I can't run my fingers through this:
But I guess he's still pretty darn handsome.
 I cut it myself and I think I did a pretty good job. (So far. I guess we'll really see tomorrow, in daylight, when we have to do it...) It was my first time ever cutting hair, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have always wanted to do hair. I'd like to think I might do pretty well, especially on someone who isn't almost 1 and very wiggly.
Watch out, ladies. He's practically a grown man, now :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! Good job Mom! I love it! (Do you think he looks older?)

Anonymous said...

I TOLD you not to do it yourself!

Megan said...

Yay! Good job and he does look handsome :)