Monday, September 12, 2011

Summa, Summa, Summatime! Part 4: Fuller Cousin Fun

We headed back up to Idaho for several days to spend some more time with Evan's Fuller cousins. All the Fuller grandkids got to be there to play together, except for sweet little Aubree who was busy being born!

 The kids loved watching all Grandma's Disney movies together.
 I was able to let Evan stay at Grandma Fuller's and I headed up to Idaho Falls to take my friend Shanell through the Temple. It was an absolutely lovely day, and I wish I had remember to get a picture earlier than when I was getting back on the freeway!
 Evan always managed to find the bike helmets at Grandma Fuller's and play with them on his head. Atleast he was safe! :)

A cute picture of the Fuller granddaughters on a bench near Grandpa's office.
 They had lots of fun swinging their hearts out while Sadie was busy picking raspberries and making money :)

 It was so funny to watch the kids' imaginations run wild. It was mostly the bigger kids, and Evan just followed along with whatever they were doing. This particular day, they made nests out of the cut grass, and would hide like little birds when cars drove by.
 We had SO much fun playing in all of Grandma's pools in the afternoons. This is what summer is all about!




 Another bike helmet day...so funny.
 Grandma Fuller made several individual houses, and Evan loved to eat his snacks inside.
 Popsicles nearly every afternoon, thus is the life at Grandma's!



 Aunt Maren was so nice to take everyone on a great bike ride. I hear they loved it!
 We got to have a wonderful family home evening about music. Grandma taught the kids how to lead music, and then everyone got to choose a favorite primary song to sing.
I looked out the window and what did I see...
 We may have sung "Popcorn Popping" more than once :)
 Sometimes I show Evan a video on YouTube of Andrea Bocelli singing a lullaby to Elmo (look it up, you'll love it!) when he is going to bed. This night, the kids were all wanting to watch it on my little phone! It was fabulous.

 You can't tell me these kids aren't so stinking cute...
 Silly face!
I don't know what this one was supposed to be, but it's still pretty cute!







I think it's safe to say we may have a couple of models on our hands :) Thank you Grandma Fuller for all of the fun! We were so lucky to spend so much time with our cousins that we don't get to see very often. We loved every minute!!

No comments: